Omobono’s latest What Works Where research provides a revealing snapshot of B2B digital marketing in 2014. In partnership with The Marketing Society and Circle Research, they asked 115 senior business marketers about their digital marketing objectives, budgets, activities and challenges. The full report, including survey results, expert analysis and recommendations, will be published this month. To receive your digital copy as soon as it’s available, please sign up on Omobono’s site.
Key findings from the report are as follows:
- B2B Marketing Priorities online are thought leadership, customer relationship and brand awareness.
- B2B Marketing Budgets overwhelmingly support digital marketing with 39% of the overall marketing budget.
- Key B2B Marketing Channels are social media and mobile.
- B2B Marketing Challenges include a lack of resources, measuring effectiveness and lack of expertise in-house.
- Gaps in B2B Marketing Skills are analytics & reporting, strategy & planning, and research & insights.
- Measuring B2B Marketing ROI continues to be a challenge, with just 16% of marketers feeling they’re accurately measuring the return on investment.
A summary of Omobono’s key findings is this infographic below: