Content Marketing is leading the pack on digital marketing trends for 2015, followed by Big Data, Email, Marketing Automation and Mobile. Not surprisingly, that priority is reflected in our agency where we’ve been ramping up a Big Data project we’ve developed for a major online publisher. Big Data is becoming a necessity simply because of the volume and velocity of data that we are accumulating and analyzing to predict and report performance on content marketing efforts.
Businesses from all markets and verticals are making concrete plans for boosting their content marketing efforts, like B2B marketers increasing their content marketing budgets and creating more content than what they ever did before. Even major brands are joining in the fray, with as much as 69% steadily increasing their content production and will continue to do so in 2015. Jomer Gregorio, CJG Digital Marketing
CJG identified 8 Content Marketing Trends that are prevalent in this year’s content marketing strategies:
- Content Marketing will be more targeted and personal.
- Content Marketing will use more paid placements.
- Content Marketing will use more marketing automation.
- Content Marketing will use more professional writers.
- Content Marketing will focus more on distribution.
- Content Marketing will marry social media marketing.
- Content Marketing will boom with mobile marketing.
- Content Marketing will go supernova with visual storytelling.