In the United States, we’re celebrating Independence Day today… otherwise known as July 4th. Patriotism is one of those things that can attract a lot of attention and build brand equity. Social media, of course, is a channel that’s perfect for engaging your audience personally. Put the two together and you have a great chance to show your patriotism and get some big shares if you’re ignite some emotion with your content.
I wish I would have found this infographic from Unmetric a month ago so that you had time to prepare, but you can bookmark this page to prepare next June! Unmetric provides 5 steps to creating successful holiday content tailored for the social audience:
- Factor your resources and create a plan
- Get data-inspired by reviewing content that performed well the year prior.
- Draft and Create optimized content for each channel and medium.
- Distribute the optimized content on each channel.
- Evaluate to Improve and create a better campaign next year!