If you’re an enterprise company where you have distributed data in multiple systems, a Customer Data Platform (CDP) is almost a necessity. Systems are often designed towards an internal corporate process or automation… not the ability to view activity or data across the customer journey.
Before Customer Data Platforms hit the market, the resources necessary to integrate other platforms inhibited a single record of truth where anyone in the organization can see the activity around a customer. Customer data platforms like ActionIQ enable businesses to gain insight and respond to several customer-facing challenges.
- Customer 360 – Unify your data and build a single comprehensive view for all your customers
- Customer Intelligence – Explore your data and gain new insights from a single source of customer intelligence truth
- Customer Experiences – Orchestrate authentic customer journeys and real-time experiences across all your channels
CDP’s empower non-technical users via a user-friendly interface for analyzing customers, segmenting audiences, and predicting next-best-actions leveraging 100% of their data. With that data, personalizing experiences and automating sophisticated 1:1 journeys across all marketing, CX, and commerce channels is possible.
Personalization is impossible if marketers don’t have the means to understand the needs of customers on an ongoing basis. Setting up a centralized customer data platform (CDP) to unify paid and owned data from across channels is essential to these efforts.McKinsey
ActionIQ is at the center of a data-driven revolution that is changing the way brands think about customer experience, digital transformation and the value of customer data as a core corporate asset.
They concentrate on solving enterprise data challenges so that teams are empowered to create authentic customer experiences across all brand touchpoints.
ActionIQ helps G2000 companies by connecting their first-party customer data, providing an easy-to-use interface for business users to access customer insights, and enabling customer experience orchestration across channels.
CDP Buyers Guide
The Customer Data Platform landscape has exploded with over 100+ vendors claiming to be CDPs in the last 12 months. In reality, there are very few CDPs that are purpose-built to Unify, Analyze, and Activate customer data in a modern and agile way.
The first step to finding the right solution within the rapidly growing customer data platform market is to understand what a Customer Data Platform actually is and does. ActionIQ has written a CDP Market Guide to save yourself months of frustrating research and get to the truth on the confusing CDP landscape.
ActionIQ Compliance and Certifications
ActionIQ’s administrative tools are designed to support your organization’s data, user and security management policies. ActionIQ has been built from the ground up with security and privacy in mind, with the following compliance and certifications.
- GDPR – The General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy in the European Union and the European Economic Area. It also addresses the transfer of personal data outside the EU and EEA areas.
- CCPA – The California Consumer Privacy Act is a state statute intended to enhance privacy rights and consumer protection for residents of California, United States.
- SOC 2 – a compliance standard established by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). The standard covers things like security, processing integrity, availability, confidentiality and privacy. SOC 2 audits are done by an outside, third-party cybersecurity and compliance firm, independent of both the technology provider and the AICPA.
- Privacy Shield Framework – a recognized mechanism for complying with EU data protection requirements when transferring personal data from the European Economic Area (EEA) to the United States.
ActionIQ InfiniteCompute Real-Time Analytics Engine
ActionIQ’s InfiniteCompute gives you the power to connect and unify all your customer data regardless of source or size. With out-of-the-box integrations, InfiniteCompute connects directly to data warehouses, data lakes, and all the popular marketing technologies, via batch file transfer and real-time streaming APIs. Unstructured data, streaming data, big data, disconnected data—no matter what, ActionIQ InfiniteCompute brings it all together.
ActionIQ CDP Integrations
ActionIQ integrates with Agency solutions, Analytics, Business Intelligence (BI), Clienteling , Data Infrastructure, Database, Direct Mail, DMP, eCommerce, Email, Mobile, Paid Media, Personalization, Sales, Servicing, and Web/SDK to synchronize all data centrally.
Productized integrations include Adobe Analytics, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Marketo, Adobe Target, AirShip, Allant, Allorica, Amazon Kinesis, Amazon Redshift, Amazon S3, Apache Hive, Arandell, Baesman, Beeswax, Braze, Cheetah, Criteo, CSV, Domo, Dynamic Yield, Facebook Ads, Facebook Instagram, Facebook Messenger, Facebook Whatsapp, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google BigQuery, Google Cloud Storage, Google Display & Video 360, Google YouTube, HTTP, Informatica, Iterable, JDBC, JSON, Kafka, KWI, Liveramp, Looker, LS Direct, Luigi, MasterPiece Printers, Merkle Archie, Merkle M1, Merkle RAL, Microsoft Azure, Moloco, Moveable Ink, mParticle, Mulesoft, Optimizely, Oracle Bronto, Oracle Eloqua, Oracle Responsys, Pinterest, PowerBI, Rest API, SailThru, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Salesforce Datorama, Salesforce DMP, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud, Segment.io, SFTP, Shopify, Snap, Snowflake, SparkPost, Tableau, Tealium, Teradata, TikTok, Tulip, Twilio , SendGrid, Twitter, YesMail, Zendesk, and Zeta Global.