ACTIVE Network annually processes nearly 100 million registrations and more than $3B in payments for over 47,000 organizers and 200,000 activities and events.
ACTIVE Network® is the leading global marketplace for activities and events, connecting participants and activity organizers, while offering unparalleled business intelligence through our industry-leading data solutions and insights platform that helps organizers drive increased participation and revenue.
Their wide array of solutions are comprised of several platforms and services:
- ACTIVE Works – a scalable cloud platform. Secure, stable, and flexible, ACTIVE Works provides services and infrastructure to support organizations of any size.
- Activity Cloud – provides insight into their event intelligence data. A custom-branded solution that allows you to deliver actionable communication to your customers while tracking their engagements, enabling a deeper understanding of where, when and how they want to hear from you.
- ACTIVE Engagement – A custom-branded solution that allows you to deliver actionable communication to your customers while tracking their engagements, enabling a deeper understanding of where, when and how they want to hear from you.
- Mobile Apps – A series of mobile activity solutions designed to engage end-users that participate in events.
- Race Timing Systems – RFID timing solutions for races of all sizes (TUHF)
ACTIVE Network Solutions Include
- Race Management Software – online race registration and marketing solutions to help get more participants, manage events easily, and build a strong brand.
- Recreation Management Software – ACTIVE Net helps park and recreation departments, YMCAs, campus rec centers and other hubs of community activity increase participation by managing registrations, reservations, schedules, facilities, on-site check-ins, memberships and more.
- Outdoor Management Software – ACTIVE Works delivers on compliance and protection for campgrounds, marinas, historic sites, day-use facilities and seasonal licenses like hunting, fishing and boating.
- Camp Management Software – Camp Manager keeps camps running smoothly, including sports clinics, art classes, educational programs, and all kinds of camps, day or overnight. Build online registration forms quickly, add secure payment processing, family auto-billing and monitor with dashboard reporting tools.
- Sports Management Software – Run leagues from one online system – including leagues, associations, clubs and national governing bodies of youth and adult sports. ACTIVE’s sports software easily automates and manages player registration, payments, rosters, volunteer recruitment, game scheduling, reporting, and email communications.
- Resort and Attractions Management Software – Integrated online and on-location technology for ski mountains and resorts, museums, aquariums, and amusement parks. Run operations better with point-of-sale, yield management, membership, and food and beverage tools.
- Camp and Class Manager is for educators and administrators needing online class registration and payment, communication and data reporting, and class management support. Utilize ACTIVE’s online payment and management solution for schools.
Viralstyle Merchandise Integration
ACTIVE Network has integrated it's online registration process with Viralstyle, to help events drive merchandise revenue. ACTIVE tracks merchandising sales activity and delivers data insights to help organizers determine their increased revenue as a result of the merchandise sales, which will help organizers make decisions for their future events.
Event organizers who utilize the merchandising feature can select from more than 20 apparel and accessories options. The integration allows customers to upload a customized design, logo, text, and color selection to enable participants to purchase a personalized item.
As part of ACTIVE’s commitment to delivering comprehensive event lifecycle management solutions, we’ve introduced this merchandising feature so that organizers can focus more time providing their participants with a superior event experience and less time on merchandise and inventory fulfillment logistics. Sam Renouf, general manager for sports at ACTIVE Network
Disclosure: Participant Management, ACTIVE Works are a registered trademark of ACTIVE Network.