When my company assists and drives digital transformation journeys in enterprise companies, we focus on 3 key areas – people, processes, and platforms. We then create a vision and roadmap to help the company automate and build efficiencies internally as well as transform the customer experience externally.
It's a difficult engagement that can take months, incorporating dozens of meetings with leadership and in-depth analysis of the data, platforms, and integrations that the business is dependent upon. A key reason is that data is siloed between the three areas.
What is Analytic Process Automation (ACA)?
Analytic Process Automation marks the maturation of data and analytics software, which used to consist of distinct markets including analytics, business intelligence, data science, and machine learning tools. APA converges three key pillars of automation and digital transformation to enable the democratization of data and analytics, the automation of business processes, and the upskilling of people for quick wins and transformative outcomes.
Analytic Process Automation (APA) is the technology that allows anyone in your organization to easily share data, automate tedious and complex processes, and turn data into results. With Analytic Process Automation, anyone can unlock predictive and prescriptive insights that drive quick wins and fast ROI.
Alteryx is a unified platform for analytics, data science, process automation, autoML, and AI:
- Automated Asset Inputs – 80+ natively integrated data sources from Amazon to Oracle to Salesforce. Securely connect to an unlimited number of additional sources. If you can access the data, you can bring it into Alteryx and spend more time analyzing and less time searching.
- Data Quality and Preparation – Explore and connect data from on-prem databases, the cloud, and big or small data sets and more. Easily cleanse, prepare, and blend data from a variety of different sources with or without unique identifiers to deliver unified data profiles.
- Data Enrichment and Insights – Leverage the power of the cloud with in-database tools that turn big data into big insights. Go beyond standard demographic data with behavioral and retail purchasing information to create an in-depth view and truly understand consumers. Enrich your analysis with maps, address solutions, drivetime capabilities, and a deeper understanding of your customers and locations — because everything happens somewhere.
- Data Science and Decisions – Upskill your team’s analytic output with step-by-step guides and assisted modeling to build models without coding or analytics expertise. Gain insights and better answers by using data for complex analytical methods, from sentiment analysis on unstructured data to building complex R-based models with little-to-no coding skills. Activate the intelligence layer with advanced analytics, such as machine learning, to provide forward-looking insights.
- Automating Outcomes – Empower others to customize any analysis and make decisions with analytic apps. Share in a variety of formats such as writing back to the database or a bot or leveraging spreadsheets or an easy-to-consume report. Build once and automate forever. Effectively communicate answers and share them with stakeholders so they can take action, visualize outputs, or even create lightweight dashboards in Alteryx. Amplify human output and enable the perpetual upskilling of people with intelligent decisioning to deliver faster, better outcomes.
Users start with the business case and can quickly create analytics, data science, and process automation outcomes, without requiring any specialized skillset.For organizations, the biggest outcome of APA is realized across four different areas of return on investment:
- Transforming Top-Line Growth
- Transforming Bottom-Line Returns
- Transforming Workforce Efficiency
- Upskilling Your Workforce
The resulting impact of APA is faster business results, fully automated business processes, and the ability to rapidly upskill and make an impact.
Adobe Experience Platform and Alteryx
The Alteryx Analytic Process Automation Platform and Adobe Experience Platform enable organizations to automate marketing analytics to achieve fast analytics-driven outcomes. The Alteryx APA Platform provides a simple, drag-and-drop solution that eases data access and analysis, and allows marketers to combine data from Adobe Experience Cloud data sources, including Marketo Engage and Adobe Analytics, in minutes to generate critical insights for diagnostic and predictive analytics.