We've provided the definition of analytics as well as listed out all of the online marketing analytics you can find to assist you with measuring the impact of your marketing strategies. As you can see by some of the statistics below, though, marketers continue to struggle with their analytics options and results. I believe the core of this is that analytics more often provides a ton of information, without providing any recommendations for solutions.
As analytics software becomes increasingly advanced, making sense of all the data may seem like a tedious task; but businesses need to be able to measure the whos, whats, whys, and hows of their business in order to better their marketing goals and how to become successful. Via Mainstreethost
- CMOs report that they spend 8% of their marketing budget on marketing analytics.
- By 2015, marketing analytics spending is expected to increase by 60%.
- Last year, Lead Management Campaigns that integrated more than 4 digital channels outperformed single or dual channel by 300%.
- 40% of large complex marketing organization will have developed a pace-layered approach to integrated marketing.
- 60% of marketers are looking for analysis options in their social media management tools.
- Half of all companies struggle to efficiently capture and analyze information from multiple social media channels.
- Last-click attribution is the most common measurement model in social media results.