The mobile ecosystem has exploded to over 1 million apps in the last three years. Companies are struggling with high user acquisition costs and low retention rates. Less than 60% of mobile apps provide a positive return on investment.
Appboy is a data-driven solution that enables mobile app marketers to create rich user profiles on their mobile audience, and then empowers them with a suite of marketing automation products:
- Push Notifications provide relevant, timely information directly to your user’s home screen (even if the app isn't active), increasing engagement by 30-60%.
- News Feeds create a method to highlight larger pieces of content in a streamlined card view without the constraints of push notifications and in-app messages.
- In-app messages provide a communication channel to push notifications, but inside the app and with greater flexibility.
- Email provides a means to communicate with users beyond your mobile application. Email open rates on mobile have surpassed desktop, it's critical that email be part of your multi-channel mix.
- In-app feedback via forms and customer support provides access to the profiles of users with issues and quickly address problems to minimize negative app store reviews. Integration with third-party programs like Zendesk, Salesforce Desk.com and UserVoice are also available.
- Segmentation – target and create content specific to user interests.
- Multivariate Testing – the ability to test six variants across numerous messaging channels including in-app messaging, email and push notifications.
A professional services staff is also available to help ensure success, driving campaign conversion rates that regularly surpass 30%. Appboy has seen 400% growth in the last 9 months and now counts more than 1,000 clients, including Text+, Urban Outfitters, GSN, SnipSnap, Bloomberg, Shape and PopSci.