Box, Dropbox, Google Drive… with so many clients all utilizing different platforms, my client folders are a disaster. Once a week or so, I migrate all my client data to a neat and organized network share that's backed up. Day to day, though, it's been a disaster trying to locate and send files… until now.
Our partner agency uses Droplr. Hesitant to get yet another filesharing tool, I wasn't sold at first. However, over time I've come to love the simplicy of their platform. If I want to share a file, I just drag it to my toolbar where it's uploaded and a link is provided. I can send that link to my client and boom… they've got the file. No opening windows, finding folders, synchronizing… just upload and send. It's brilliant in its simplicity.
Droplr File Sharing for Mac Tour
Droplr File Sharing for Windows Tour:
Droplr Pro features include:
- Capture and annotate screenshots – including websites and multiple files.
- Record the screen to give full picture
- Make use of powerful integrations – including Gmail, Google Docs, Trello, Slack, Photoshop, Intercom, Sketch, Atlassian Confluence, Atlassian HipChat, Atlassian Jira, Microsoft Teams, Apple Messages, Discord, and Skype.
- Quickly send even large files
- White label the files you send
- Tap into team collaboration features
- Set a self-destruct on files or save them indefinitely
- Tag the files you store
- Protect your files with a password
- Create and share entire boards with content
- See the user interaction with files in Drop Analytics
- Set a custom subdomain or domain
You can sign up for Droplr for free, or go pro for a few bucks a month (highly recommended). Droplr not only allows you to instantly share files, you can also share on-screen content from your desktop. This enables you to speed up your workflow and put some efficiency back in your day.
Note: I'm using my affiliate link in this post!