BigCommerce has launched BigCommerce Enterprise, a more robust e-commerce platform offering for high-volume retailers transacting millions of dollars in sales. BigCommerce Enterprise features advanced security and protection, real-time analytics and insights and enterprise-grade integrations that enable online merchants to manage and scale their business without the hassle of proprietary, on-premise solutions or expensive IT resources. The company rolled out the platform to select clients last year and is now announcing general availability.
Large brands using BigCommerce Enterprise include Samsung, Gibson, Marvel, Cetaphil, Schwinn, Pergo, Enfamil and Ubisoft. Newly-signed clients include Austin Bazaar Music, Brinks, Bottle Breacher, Bulk Apothecary, Dallas Golf, Duck Commander, Flash Tattoos, Lime Crime, Legends, NRG and Overstock Drugstore.
Since moving to BigCommerce, our site is now faster, the user experience is better, and we have achieved a higher search rank. We have increased our online sales by 47% and are now showing up as the number one result in organic listings on Google. Paul Yoo, President & COO at US Patriot
As part of the release, BigCommerce Enterprise clients have access to new and improved capabilities designed to support the performance, flexibility and reliability requirements of emerging enterprises.
- Real-time, Customer-level Analytics – A newly expanded, real-time e-commerce analytics dashboard that enables clients to recover lost revenue by evaluating customer purchasing behaviors, optimize inventory and merchandising and evaluate marketing campaign performance and return on investment per customer in real-time.
- BigCommerce Insights Optimization Engine – A full suite of actionable data and insights, available for the first time on an enterprise-grade e-commerce platform, with in-depth reporting capabilities to help merchants win back customers and fuel loyalty programs by identifying high-value and at-risk customers, drive repeat purchases through purchase funnel analysis, identify underperforming products using automated conversation rate and traffic analysis, and drive incremental revenue through cross-sell recommendations
- Enterprise-Grade Integrations – Merchants can extend the capabilities of their stores through the hundreds of enterprise-grade integrations. Enterprise clients receive unrestricted access to BigCommerce’s full suite of integrations that include all of the features and functionality – from enterprise resource planning and inventory management to accounting and email marketing – needed to run a global, multi-million dollar online store.
- Advanced Security and Protection – Enterprise merchants gain access to powerful security features such as built-in SSL, PCI Compliance, and DDOS protection to ensure sites remain operational, and customers can transact confidently. BigCommerce also features site-wide HTTPS to increase Google-Search rankings in addition to increasing shopper confidence.
- Performance Optimized for Stores – BigCommerce’s infrastructure combines a global network of data centers to ensure optimal page load times and responsiveness for site visitors and shoppers across all geographies. Enterprise clients benefit from 24/7 site monitoring and priority support with an available 99.9% guaranteed server uptime SLA.