Marketing teams are more often than not a disparate group of internal marketers, external agency resources, and freelancers who may be operating from offices all over the world. We’ve had a ton of platforms that have helped with this – from shared online drives, internal social network platforms, shared calendars, and more… and while many of the tools have integrations, almost every marketing team’s tools look more like the monster from Frankenstein instead of a cohesive suite.
Bitrix24 offers complete suite of social collaboration, communication and management tools for organizations. Here’s an overview video:
Bitrix24 features include
- Social network – An internal social network lets you collaborate easier, faster and more efficiently. Get instant feedback, share ideas, create workgroups and engage your employees.
- Tasks and projects – From personal ToDos and simple tasks to complex projects.
- Group chat and video – Real time communication tools from video conferencing to group chat.
- Document management – Secure online document storage, online multi-user editing and custom document approval workflows. Share files and folders easily with your co-workers, and access your data on any device.
- Calendar and Planning – Invite your colleagues to a meeting, schedule appointments with clients directly from the CRM, create private and shared calendars for yourself, workgroups, or entire company.
- Email – Access email directly from your Bitrix24 account.
- CRM and Sales team management – From customer database to email marketing and automatic lead assignment.
- Telephony – Make phone calls to your clients and co-workers from your portal with one click. Log and record phone calls directly inside the CRM. You can use Bitrix24 as a virtual call center.
- Human Resources Management – Employee directory, absence chart, self service portal, time management, work reports, knowledge base and 20+ other HR tools.
- Mobile – it works on your iPhone, iPad or Android too. You can take your Bitrix24 account with your phone or tablet and it will always be only one tap away.
- More – eLearning, helpdesk, records management, Company Pulse, Bitrix24.Network, Marketplace, API and even a content management system.
Disclosure: We’re using an affiliate link in this post that offers 10% off the annual subscription of Bitrix24.
This Executive Brief is based on the 2017 Frost & Sullivan report, “Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)--Global Market Analysis, Forecast to 2021” which provides an analysis of the SIEM market, examines the innovations driving that market and compares the positions of leading competitors. This abbreviated brief focuses on the SIEM requirements of mid-market organizations and an analysis of the vendors who serve this market, including in-depth coverage of AlienVault.