BlazeMeter provides developers with a load testing platform to simulate any user scenario for web applications, websites, mobile apps or web services, scalable from 1,000 to 300,000+ concurrent users. Load testing is imperative for sites and applications since many perform well under development, but break under the strain of concurrent users.
BlazeMeter enables developers and designers performance metrics to quickly identify what kind of load your web
and mobile sites or apps can really handle. BlazeMeter features include:
- No Vendor Lock-in – compatable with Apache JMeter so it's not proprietary technology. Use any JMeter script or plugin without the need for any modification.
- Maintenance Free – no setup or installation required since it's a cloud-based performance testing.
- Automatic Scalability – test 300, 3,000 or 300,000+ users. The provisioning technology automatically launches on-demand, dedicated servers for each test.
- Self Service & On-Demand – No lengthy sales-cycle or provisioning resources in advance required. You get unfettered access to unlimited testing capabilities 24/7.
- Application Side Monitoring – full Application Performance Monitoring (APM) for detailed app level performance data to pinpoint and analyze performance bottlenecks.
- Integration – APM integrations with top-tier solutions such as New Relic provide end-to-end visibility for server, app (web and mobile), and user experience monitoring. Integrations include Jenkins CI (CloudBees), Bamboo (Atlassian), TeamCity (JetBrains), JMeter Plugin and others.
- Comprehensive Protocol Support and Advanced Scripting Capabilities – create complex tests that simulate real user activity on your site or app.
- Realistic and Accurate Server Load – create visitors from multiple geographic locations all at once and distribute the load across numerous servers to incorporate load balancing.
- Mobile Support – test both mobile apps and websites with mobile device recording. Accurately test mobile performance with mobile network emulation.
- Real-Time Interactive Reporting -see both the big picture and element level metrics with waterfall reporting.