Here’s a gem for you… what if you could integrate your project management system with on-screen annotations to make it easier to report issues and tackle tasks on the web? No sharing screenshots, wondering about browser versions, or trying to decipher issues described by someone not as technical you are. What if you could just pop open a browser app, point, click and report an issue with your site directly to your web team or agency?
Now you can – with BugHerd. BugHerd helps you capture feedback, resolve issues, and manage web projects effortlessly. BugHerd turns on-site annotations into powerful bug reports with all the data you need to fix any issue. Seeing is believing:
Here are some of the Features of BugHerd
- Direct link to issues – Save time by jumping directly to where an issue was reported.
- File attachments – Upload additional files like specs, logs or mockups.
- Full selector data – Full selector for reported issues, making troubleshooting painless.
- Real time discussions – Communicate using a real-time comment feed.
- Automatic screenshots – browser extensions automatically attach screenshots.
- Inline tagging – to organize and group your feedback, issues and feature requests.
- Browser and OS – documented when an issue was reported.
- Screen size and Resolution – Resolve layout issues with window size and resolution.
- Integrations with Github, Segment.io, JIRA, Basecamp and Campfire, Zendesk and Redmine