Bullseye Locations is a SaaS provider of store locator and dealer locator software. Their platform provides a feature-rich store locator service, powering locators for more than 4,000 customers.
They’ve just released a WordPress plugin that easily integrates their store location platform into any WordPress site. They also integrate with Shopify, Wix, Squarespace, Drupal, Magento, and more.
Bullseye Store Location Features
- Automatic Search – Enhance your visitor’s experience by pre-populating nearest search results based on IP address or GPS. No need to type in location information.
- International Support – Radius search supported in many countries including US, CA, UK, AU, MX, FR, DE, IN, SA, NL. Territory search supported for US, CA or International territories. Other countries are country wide. Radius and Territory support are expanding weekly. For a current list of supported countries click here.
- Sophisticated Geocoding – Bullseye uses multiple geocoders to automatically geocode on upload or on location entry and provides manual override to allow fine-tuning of geocodes.
- Mapping Options – Customize your mapping features. Display maps and/or driving directions, add your own custom marker/pin.
- Import and Export Data – Supports multiple data input options including .csv upload, single record entry, and batch XML import for integration with 3rd party systems.
- Configure Search Rules – Fully configurable rules engine allows you to configure search results by distance, preferred location, or random. You can also include internet locations at top or bottom of results.
- Design Customization – Create a design that matches your branding. Our easy-to-use interface builder lets you create multiple interfaces and customize specific elements including font, colors, navigation or override with your own CSS.
- Responsive Mobile Design – Our Map on Top interface is state of the art and comes with a ready-to-use responsive design out-of-the-box.
- Reporting and Analytics – See which locations are most searched. View overall searches by day, by location or source. Bullseye’s powerful reporting/analytics suite lets you make sure you are getting the most from your locator.
- Web Crawler Protection – Prevent competitors from harvesting your distributor list. Our IP security filter allows you to limit searches based on IP address.
- Enterprise Ready – Bullseye’s location-based user manager allows you to give access to individual location users so they can log-in and update their own content, photos, etc.
Jumpshot studied anonymous consumer actions on mobile and desktop devices within 500 eCommerce sites and marketplaces in Q2 2018, analyzing visits and transactions for different brand categories acros