One email service provider we haven’t shared much about is Campaign Monitor. They’ve always been respected in the industry for their outstanding reporting, but have evolved into a robust email service provider for business or agencies.
Some of the unique features of Campaign Monitor
- Branding – Campaign Monitor does not add powered by logos to its outbout emails and the user interface can be whitelabeled to your agency or enterprise.
- iPhone Reporting – Campaign Monitor has developed a real-time monitoring and reporting application for iPhone.
- Mobile – Custom templates have been designed to cater for both desktop clients and mobile devices. You can also preview screenshots of the desktop or mobile versions within the platform in over 20 clients.
- Facebook Subscribe – A Facebook Subscribe app makes it easy to drop a signup form right into your Facebook page.
- Social Media – Social sharing and reporting are provided.
- Dynamic Content – Customize displayed text, images or other elements based on field values.
- A/B Split Testing – Test two variations of your email campaigns, then send the best performer.
- Spam Testing – Run your campaign through popular spam filters at the desktop, server and firewall level before you send it. DomainKeys, Sender ID, and feedback loops for added deliverability.
- Google Analytics – Automatically track your campaign related sales and conversions in Google Analytics.
The folks at Campaign Monitor have even put their email template builder out there for anyone to use! They’ve also kept the industry’s best guide for CSS support in email client applications.
A great email editor, segmentation, an API, and custom templating engine are also part of the Campaign Monitor platform. Be sure to add them to your list of ESPs to review!