Campaigner was founded in 1999 when the internet and email were just beginning to reach the masses. Since then, Campaigner has remained at the forefront of email, now combining mobile SMS marketing into its automation and workflow capabilities. Campaigner provides all the advanced features you need to execute engaging and high-performing email and SMS marketing campaigns. Features include:
Email Marketing Automation
Campaigner offers a number of automation features to ensure you never miss the opportunity to engage your audience at key moments in their journey. These features include:
- Workflows – Nurture leads, foster repeat buyers, and turn customers into brand advocates with event-based and trigger-based marketing automation.
- Recurring Campaigns – Create and schedule recurring campaigns for common touchpoints with your audience.
- SMS Marketing – Create and send SMS messages directly from Campaigner; either as a standalone campaign or as part of an email workflow.
- Autoresponders – Automatically send an email as a response to a customer action like a newsletter signup or preferences update.
Email Marketing Personalization
Personalized emails enhance the customer experience and deliver better engagement. Campaigner offers all the personalization features you need to get your emails noticed.
- Segmentation – Create segments for targeted email campaigns based on contact activity, campaign engagement, demographic data, past purchase behavior, and more.
- Content Blocks – Create and reuse content sections across campaigns and sub-accounts. Reduce email design time and keep your emails on-brand.
- Geolocation – Dynamically or conditionally customize the content according to individual subscribers’ location.
- Dynamic Content – Include dynamic content blocks in your email to deliver personalized and relevant content at the time of email opening based on a contact’s individual preferences.
- Conditional Content – Switch messaging, call to action, and design based on conditional checks on contact data such as past conversions or custom fields.
Email Marketing Experiments
Testing the components of an email campaign is a best practice for optimizing the results of your email marketing campaigns. Campaigner takes testing beyond the basic A/B option to also offer multivariate testing.
- Subject Line Testing – Test subject lines to see which one delivers the highest open rates.
- From Name Testing – Use different From names (team members for example), to see which sender(s) your subscribers connect best with.
- Send Time Testing – Test different send times for your email campaigns to see how it affects open and click rates.
- Multivariate Testing – Go beyond A/B testing and test multiple variants at the same time.
- Content and Design Testing – Test the effectiveness of your content, images and/or email design to see which resonates best.
Ecommerce Marketing Automation
Connect your online store to Campaigner to create personalized email campaigns based on customer purchase history and product information.
- Shopify – Easily connect your Shopify store(s) with Campaigner through Campaigner’s Shopify app. Sync all your store data and contact lists to use in future email campaigns.
- Magento – Use Campaigner’s Magento plugin to sync your customer, product and purchase data with Campaigner for use in email campaigns.
- Purchase Behavior – Use historical transaction and purchase behavior data to send customized emails to your customers.
- Abandoned Cart Emails – Automatically trigger an email campaign after someone abandons their shopping cart during the purchase process.
Campaigner makes it easy to create highly engaging email campaigns that look great on all popular devices.
- Drag and Drop Editor – Create beautiful email campaigns from scratch or using pre-built templates. No coding skills are required.
- Responsive Design – All Campaigner templates are built to be fully responsive for rendering on all popular devices.
- Full Email Editor – An HTML editor for those who prefer to build their campaigns using code, either within the editor or by importing HTML from elsewhere.
- Template Management – Advanced template management system with folder structure, restricted access, and tagging features to organize any number of templates.
- Media Library – Store your images and PDF files for use in your email campaigns. Create nested folders to help you stay organized.
- Image Editor – Edit images as needed without having to exit the email creation process.
Campaigner offers easy-to-understand reports to quickly see how your audience is engaging with your email campaigns.
- Conversion Tracking – Set up conversion tracking on email campaign links and assign a value to understand the revenue associated with your email campaigns.
- Workflow Reports – Examine each step of your automation workflows. See how many contacts are at each stage of your workflow and how many have converted, exited, and are being nurtured.
- Autoresponder Reports – Identify how and when your autoresponders are firing and how they are performing in terms of delivery, open and click rates, and conversions.
- Experiment Reports – Get in-depth reports on your split testing experiments; right from email content to link clicks, open and click rates, conversions, and subscriber activity.
- Email Campaign Reports – Review opens, clicks, heat maps, and other engagement data that reflect the performance of your campaigns.
- Geolocation Reports – See how your campaigns are behaving by location. Get zip code-level data on delivery, open rates, clicks, and conversions.
- User-Agent Reports – See opens and clicks by the operating system, browser, and email client.
Email and SMS Subscriber Growth
Subscriber growth is key to a healthy email list. Campaigner makes it easy to capture and manage subscribers.
- Signup Forms – Create and customize sign-up forms to capture emails on your website and landing pages.
- Preference Management – Allow subscribers to easily update their communication preferences or simply unsubscribe from all communications.
- Landing Pages – Design and customize responsive landing pages to host sign-up forms and other relevant content or offers.
- Social Sharing – Automatically share your email content as social media posts for added reach.
Contact data is your most valuable asset, and Campaigner allows you to and leverage the information that matters most for your email campaigns.
- Suppression Lists – Maintain global suppression lists without deleting contacts and keep your subscriber lists healthy and your delivery optimal.
- Computed Fields – Make rule-based custom fields for your contacts that update data based on computation logic.
- Custom Fields – Add and populate custom fields to your contacts using file uploads or automatic syncs from native and third-party integrations.
- Exclusion Lists – Create lists that are excluded from campaigns and workflows based on pre-defined rules.
- Categories – Create categories to organize your contacts and segments based on your own custom-defined rules and conditional logic.
Email and SMS Integration
For those who handle some or all of their email marketing programmatically, Campaigner has you covered.
- API – Populate contacts, trigger emails or build your own custom integrations with a powerful API.
- SMTP Relay – Send transactional emails by connecting your apps using Campaigner’s SMTP relay API.
- SFTP – Import or export contact data using Secure File Transfer Protocol (sFTP).
Disclosure: Martech Zone is an affiliate of Campaigner and we are using our affiliate link in this article.