Online video is becoming one of the most popular forms of content on the Internet and an important part of any content marketing plan. For example, 70% of B2B marketers surveyed are now creating videos for content marketing, up from 58% in 2011 and 52 percent of consumers say that watching product videos makes them more confident in online purchase decisions.
So, why isn’t everyone using video online?
For most people it can be time-consuming to do it all yourself, and it can be expensive if you’re going to hire someone to do it for you – Candidio solves that by striking a balance between DIY and outsourcing video editing.
The new 2.0 release of Candidio offers the tools and resources necessary to create content-rich videos from start to finish. The new online platform helps users plan videos, collaborate with colleagues, curate content and outsource professional editing services.
Check out this introduction video to the new Candidio
Here are the top 5 features on the new Candidio…
- Drag-and-drop uploading – This is the bees-knees for anyone who wants to upload multiple files from multiple locations on their hard drive. No more Shift-Clicking on multiple file names. Just open your browser on your computer, drag files onto the drop zone and click ‘Upload All.’ It’s that simple.
- Quickly Building a Brief – Adding and removing asset descriptions is super easy with the +/- buttons on the Brief form. Both are super quick as well and don’t require any page reloads.
- Sharing Productions – Executive Producers can collaborate with multiple Co-Producers on a Production, just by checking the box next to their name at the bottom of a Brief. Sharing the load…awesome.
- One-stop-shop for Help – All documentation has been centralized at help.candidio.com. This will be huge as thousands of people are using Candidio everyday.
- Quick overview and filtering for Executive Producers – For Producers with a whole lot of productions, being able to filter by owner and status, as well as sort by ID, title, or goal date, means finding productions quickly is easy.
Sign up for a demonstration or register at Candidio!
Despite what you might guess, calls to businesses are not decreasing as investment in digital marketing grows. Instead, the investment in digital marketing has actually led to a dramatic rise in calls to businesses.