Sales enablement tools are essential for agencies to provide employees with the resources to pitch client products effectively. Unsurprisingly, these types of services are in high demand. When designed and utilized properly, they can provide digital advertising agencies with the necessary tools to deliver high-quality, relevant content to prospective buyers.
Sales enablement tools are crucial for helping agencies manage and streamline the sales cycle. Without them, getting lost in the massive amount of information regarding the current market and the best ways to approach and reach buyers is easy. Implementing one of these aggregation and productivity tools is the best way to enhance your marketing and sales teams’ efforts — removing the intense labor and room for error that comes with collecting this information independently. When an agency uses the right platform for sales enablement, it allows for a plethora of benefits, such as:
- Saving Time: An all-in-one tool collects and presents the necessary information to effectively inform marketing and sales teams by utilizing the right keywords and highly targeted landing pages. Agencies can make as much money or more money in half the time it would usually take to collect and analyze this data the traditional way.
- Increased Confidence: When a sales team knows exactly what resources they have available at their fingertips, it is much easier to close deals faster and more efficiently — inspiring confidence with every approach.
- Increased ROIs: Sales enablement platforms create a more focused and driven sales dynamic that can increase a team’s ability to close sales and convert leads, ultimately resulting in an increase in overall revenue.
However, not all sales enablement programs are designed equally — a collective surplus of information is not enough to equip sales professionals fully. An effective sales enablement tool provides teams with the necessary resources for success and propels productivity with team insights that drive improved performance.
That’s why we have developed White Shark Media’s Compass platform, our sales enablement tool. Our platform not only provides up-to-date information on relevant trends in the industry and tools to help empower sales teams but is designed explicitly for pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, where other platforms tend to lean towards more generic ad efforts. Compass is designed to reduce errors, increase profits, and support each stage of the PPC sales cycle.
Compass By White Shark Media
From comprehensive PPC audits and insightful sales consultations to high-converting proposals and an extensive 360 collateral library, Compass provides everything your team needs to identify opportunities, enhance campaign efficiency, and close deals more effectively.
Compass is your ultimate tool designed to empower sales and marketing teams by offering features that streamline the digital marketing and sales process:
- PPC Audits: Compass specializes in providing instant AdWords account audits, highlighting numerous opportunities for campaign enhancements. This tool supports sales teams through the entire deal cycle, offering superior sales content to help close more deals. It comprehensively covers the PPC audit checklist, delivering essential insights to sales teams, enabling the identification of campaign inefficiencies, discovery of new opportunities, and adaptation to new features and trends. Compass ensures deep dives into Google Ads accounts to uncover growth avenues, saving time and resources for businesses to focus on other expansion areas.
- Sales Consultations: Compass facilitates connections with digital marketing experts, offering sales consultations encompassing live demonstrations, proposal walkthroughs, growth strategies, and co-pitching support. This service is geared towards accelerating deal closures.
- High-Converting Proposals: The Compass team excels in producing concise, comprehensive, and appealing lead proposals; utilizing an internal proposals tool and leveraging team expertise, Compass crafts client-friendly digital marketing proposals with customizable templates. These proposals include competitor research, market analysis, and actionable plans, ensuring a swift turnaround.
- 360 Collateral Library: Compass supports sales teams by providing access to an extensive library of updated, effective, and meticulously crafted documents. This 360 Collateral Library equips teams with all necessary resources for pitching PPC, SEO, and social media products throughout the digital marketing-sales cycle, enhancing marketing initiatives.
- In-Depth & Quick Quotes: Compass offers immediate quick audits to assess account performance, pinpoint opportunities, and provide insightful recommendations for digital marketing accounts. The team also delivers detailed account overviews for comprehensive analysis, facilitating progression to the next sales funnel level.
- Partner Portal Hub: The Compass Partner Portal, powered by an internal CRM, enhances the partnership between agencies by optimizing synergy. This tool allows tracking progress, accessing pertinent resources for new opportunities, and seeking sales process assistance. It also provides direct access to experts for support, ensuring seamless collaboration.
As sales enablement platforms become increasingly popular in the industry, companies run the risk of investing in tools that might not offer meaningful impacts. Agencies must do their research and due diligence to pick the best platform for their teams. Once accomplished, agencies will be on their way to producing better results in a shorter time, allowing for more time spent on matters — investing in clients.