Managing the relationship with your prospects and clients is most of the battle when it comes to retention and acquisition. While a return on investment is fantastic for our clients, helping them with ideation, platform advice, and even being a connector for industry news, competitive research, other vendors and job applicants is often just as important and valuable to them.
The typical CRM has the ability to record your team’s touchpoints – but doesn’t necessarily drive the nuturing home. Contactually aims to help businesses follow up with the right people, at the right time, to maximize relationship ROI through improved retention, acquisition and referral touch points.
Features of Contactually
- Dashboard – Manage and track all of your relationship building activity and see all of your daily follow-up reminders and actions and know exactly who you need to follow up with each day. Track your relationship building progress with weekly statistics and your relationship grade so you know exactly where you stand.
- Email templates – Engage your contacts with messaging using built-in templates allow you to keep your most effective messages on hand for when it’s time to follow up. Dynamic fields enable the templates to automatically populate your message with your recipients’ key personal data.
- Article sharing – Add value by sharing articles through the Contactually in-browser tool to curate articles, videos, blog posts and other sites to your network with a personalized message.
- Intro Maker – Make introductions between people in your network by sending your descriptions and each person’s contact data to both recipients at once.
- ScaleMail – Send personalized messages to up to 250 chosen contacts using auto-populating fields and templates. Before sending, you can add individual notes within each email for a more personal touch.
- Programs – allow you to set up a series of actions with a particular contact or group over a period of time, either automatically or with your approval.
- Pipelines – Visualize your deals and prioritize your efforts by showing which projects are in which stages of your pipeline. The tool allows you to visualize your deals from open to close according to your customized phases, and shows which deals may be falling through the cracks.
- Contact management – When you sign up for Contactually, you’ll directly connect your email, social media profiles and smartphone to our platform. This allows Contactually to automatically generate your contact database for you without any manual entry on your side.
- Team activity – Monitor your individual and team’s progress when it comes to contact management. See how many contacts each colleague is sharing and how many of them they’ve contacted this week.
- Team assignments – assign contacts to a colleague and only he or she will receive follow-up notifications for that contact, creating true contact ownership.
- Share buckets – Seamlessly connect your personal buckets to your team buckets so that your most relevant contact records are always up-to-date.