Some of the best content you’ll find on the web happen when you’re able to take a complex process and simplify it. Copyblogger has done just that with this infographic on writing blog posts. Every aspect of the advice is to refine and polish the post to acquire and keep readers. There are some key before & afters, too…
- Before – write your blog on a well-optimized platform that’s aesthetically pleasing, encourages sharing, and provides calls-to-action for readers to engage further (subscriptions, downloads, membership, etc.).
- After – promote your blog post throughout your social media networks to acquire more readers and include it in your blog’s email program to keep those visitors coming back!
If you’d like to read Copyblogger’s articles on each of the 11 ingredients, here’s where to go:
- Craft a magnetic headline.
- Open with a bang.
- Use persuasive words.
- Write damn good sentences.
- Insert killer bullet points.
- Create exquisite subheads.
- Tell a seductive story.
- Keep attention with internal cliffhangers.
- Choose an arresting image.
- Close with style.
- Be authentic.