Udemy is a video repository with classes on a number of topics that range from free to hundreds of dollars – but most of the videos are under $100 and well worth the value. I found this video, Social Marketing for Startups, that's quite the bargain at $19!
The course includes 6 lectures and has already been viewed by 1,194 subscribers. The series includes Dan Martell of Flowtown, Stew Langille of Mint.com, Laura Lippay, Jeff Widman of Brandglue and Jonathan Strauss of awe.sm. The series assists viewers:
- Gain traction when starting with nothing
- Set effective social media goals
- Create content that relates to your audience
- Optimize your search visibility with social media
- Turn all this social buzz into real momentum
- Optimize your content for Facebook
- Measure the effect of your campaigns
Some cool features of Udemy include:
- You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- They have a 30-day no questions asked refund policy.
- Courses are often accompanied by downloadable course material.
Purchase the course (6 Lectures) now for $19 (Yes – that's an affiliate link!)