Databox is a dashboarding solution that where you can choose from dozens of pre-built integrations or use their API and SDKs to easily aggregate data from all of your data sources. Their Databox Designer doesn’t require any coding, with drag and drop, customization, and simple data source connections.
Databox Features Include:
- Alerts – Set alerts for progress on key metrics through push, email, or Slack.
- Templates – Databox already has hundreds of templates ready to go from any data source.
- Datawall – Build an office Datawall in minutes with no coding required. Databox allows you to keep data secure by choosing which users or IP addresses can access each Datawall.
- Mobile App – The Databox mobile app is the uppermost layer of the Databox platform and the most user-oriented tool in the suite. It provides instant business insights through an intuitive experience tailored for smartphones, tablets and wearables.
- Apple Watch Integration – Get your key metrics delivered right to your watch and never miss a beat. See your most important metrics, get alerts and view scorecards all from your wrist.
HubSpot Marketing, HubSpot CRM, ActiveCampaign, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Zapier, LinkedIn, Facebook, QuickBooks, Shopify, Eventbrite, Mixpanel, iTunes Connect, Twitter, MailChimp, Google Play, Instagram, Wistia, PostgreSQL, MySQL, AmazonRedshift, AzureSQL, MSSQL, Google Search Console, Semrush, Moz, Ahrefs, AccuRanker, YouTube, Seventh Sense, Drift, Pipedrive CRM, Adobe Analytics, Teamwork Projects, CallRail, Magento, GitHub, BigQuery, ElasticSearch, Vimeo, HelpScout, Stripe, Google AdSense, AdMob, Snowflake, Campaign Monitor, Xero, Localytics, Salesforce CRM, Jira, Intrix CRM, Marketo, ProsperWorks, Intercom, Zendesk, VOIQ, PayPal, Send Grid, Bitbucket, Mediatoolkit, Chartbeat, Instagram Business, and ConstantContact.