We love tools that capture information from customers, but there is really no one-fits-all solution. Sometimes you need different question options, sometimes dynamic question and answer, other times you need personalization. I’ve been asked to be a Judge in Indianapolis’ TechPoint Mira Awards for 2014 and Joshua Hall is utilizing the tool for judges to capture information and vote on each nominee. It’s a great tool that’s another output of the innovative incubators at SproutBox.
How DecideAlready Works
DecideAlready is a bit different from the rest… it’s a quick (and currently free) tool that allows you to distribute a question to vote on or rank and get responses quickly and effortlessly.
Here are 5 Reasons to Sign Up from DecideAlready:
- It’s Free! Using DecideAlready to make decisions is free. Our Simple and Ranked decision methods will always be free. Even our Advanced decision method, featuring the DecideAlready Decision Machine is free for a limited time.
- End Annoying Email ‘Reply-Alls’ – When you ask a group of people for opinions via email, you often spark a seemingly endless string of replies. Most of your participants are more interested in having their say than hearing everyone else’s.
- Make Decisions Faster – Some decisions need to be made quickly. DecideAlready solicits feedback instantly and calculates results on the go. You have the option to limit time for responses. The DecideAlready Decision Machine can even calculate your results automatically and email the final decision to your participants.
- Build Confidence. Build Consensus – When you make a decision using DecideAlready, all of your participants will know that their voice was heard. They’ll also know that their input was considered fairly, and that a decision was made professionally.
- The Decision Machine – It’s Powerful and it’s Fun! The DecideAlready Decision Machine helps you make even the most complex decisions easily. Your participants can rate each of your answers based on several criteria. When voting closes, you can adjust the importance of each criteria. The Decision Machinepredicts the effect of your actions on the final decision instantly!
With the advent of AI & machine learning, businesses can now adapt to changing customer expectations faster to deliver experiences that make customers feel understood and drive sales at the same time.