Testing continues to be proven as one of the top means for any business to increase views, clicks and conversions on their website. Building out a testing strategy for landing pages, call-to-actions, and email should be on your marketing schedules.
The good news? Almost anything can be tested for optimization! The bad news? Almost anything can be tested for optimization. But our newest infographic shows you a few good places to start.
Jumping into A/B Testing can be daunting, soFormstack has developed this infographic to help you get started. Here are 7 elements that you can test on any page to help increase conversion rates:
- The size of the image on the page. Larger images have been known to increase conversion rates dramatically.
- Utilizing strategies to remove the number of form fields on a landing page.
- Adding video on the page. I’d add that removing poorly developed videos has also been proven to increase conversions… be sure to test.
- Using compelling headlines that entice the reader to click-through and help them understand the benefits of your offer.
- Call to Action and Ad testing to optimize click-through rates, including the size, location, wording and design of buttons.
- The voice of the page… is it friendly, urgent, professional, declarative, ominous? The way you tell your story is critical to the results you achieve.
- The colors used in your page. Did you know that blue is a color of trust and security, red is urgency, orange is action, green is relaxing… colors have an impact on purchase behavior.