Evergage allows marketers to add behavioral analytics tracking to your website and then create and launch a personalized user experience based on the results. Their platform allows you to increase conversions through guiding customers, upselling customers, promoting word-of-mouth through the personalization of content to your site.
This is accomplished without programming since Evergage has a Visual Editor, allowing easy setup and changes on the fly. Evergage offers 5 different ways to personalize content and increase engagement with your visitors including both native, inline content and dynamic, triggered messages:
- Inline – Switch out anyon your website with targeted content.
- Info Bar – Direct visitors to targeted content with a header or bottom bar.
- Popup – Capture attention with a well-timed, relevant popup offer.
- Call Out – Guide visitors to a successful experience with a dynamic tool tip.
- Task List – Drive engagement with a dynamic check list of actions for visitors.
Evergage has seamless integrations with Salesforce, SugarCRM, WordPress, force.com, Drupal, Wistia, and Unbounce. A Zapier integration is coming soon as well!