Social media spending in the US is expected to grow from $4.8B in 2013 to $12.6B in 2018 according to Forrester, and 58% of marketers say they plan increase social marketing budget, according to ExactTarget Marketing Cloud’s 2014 State of Marketing report. Marketers need to scale social content marketing, engagement, publishing and analytics between employees and teams.
Radian6 Buddy Media Social Studio allows companies to get closer to their customers and collaborate internally through:
- Workspaces – Set-up and configure workspaces to organize teams by region, brand, or business function for campaign collaboration, content creation and publishing.
- Collaborative Calendars – Manage all future and past content with planning & scheduling tools designed for teams. Content calendars are interactive, scalable, and can filter views by all post metadata, including label, author, status and social account.
- Publishing – Create and schedule content including Facebook and Twitter. Compose content, specific to each network, and preview prior to going live.
- Integrated Engagement – Monitor and respond directly across global social networks. Ensure active engagement pre, during and post campaign – and align engagement objectives, teams and permissions with other content goals.
- Macros – automate classifying, reporting and routing content, and workflow to scale engagement.
- Enhanced Analytics – Monitor how content is performing, what is performing best, and view the analytics of a particular post or a subgroup of posts by label, campaigns, or any particular target.
The new Social Studio is an open platform where any developer, ISV, customer or partner can directly build and deploy applications.