We’ve been working on an explainer video for the last couple of weeks, and it’s been going extremely well even though it’s bringing together five groups of talent – the client, the scriptwriter, the illustrator, the animator, and the voice-over talent. Those are a lot of moving parts!
Most of the process is handed off from one resource to another as we move through the process so it can get complicated. Between private, password-protected Vimeo publishing, emails, and a project management system, we’re bouncing around and methodically completing the project.
Filestage: Video Review And Approval Platform
Filestage is an online video review and approval platform. It’s the easiest way to share, review and approve media content with your clients and co-workers.
Filestage isn’t limited to videos… you can also review designs, layouts, images, and documents. All the client’s data is stored and securely hosted online. The platform is both responsive and extremely easy to use. Best of all, it’s simple to annotate videos at both the frame time and the actual location onscreen.
Filestage features include:
- Feedback – reviewers can add comments and annotations directly to the video.
- Organization – bring your files, versions, and feedback together in one place.
- Track Your Progress – see which files are ready for review or action at a glance.
- Approval – speed up review rounds and hit all your deadlines. Make approvals easy for everyone and get a clear view of which files need changes.
- Use Anywhere – Filestage works in your browser on any device, so you can keep things moving, wherever you are.
- Invite Reviewers – Share files and projects with as many people as you like. They won’t even need an account to add comments.
Filestage also integrates with all your favorite tools to make your team more productive. Upload a file to your cloud drive, then you can create a project in Filestage, assign review tasks in Asana, and send nudges for feedback in Slack.