Prospecting is one of the toughest challenges for sales and marketing organizations. It’s a constant battle of connecting at the right time, with the right person and with the right message. Do you have the insight you need to make sure this happens more often?
There has never been much of a science around prospecting. But, with the right tools and the right people, you can increase those odds to getting more prospects to close. Selling is an art, but connecting is math, and we have your formula for sales success. We want to show you how you can increase your sales connections by 40% in our Math of Sales webinar.
Access our on-demand, co-sponsored webinar with sales automation sponsor, Salesvue, to learn a strategic approach for prospecting that is guaranteed to yield greater results for your sales organization.
By viewing this webinar, you will learn:
- An easy to follow formula for creating more prospects with less effort
- How you can uncover the data you need for your sales organization to be predictable prospectors and build strong pipelines
- How you can find incremental revenue you may have otherwise left on the table
- How to reduce the number of clicks it takes to log a call in Salesforce from 12 to 2
- Douglas Karr of the Marketing Tech Blog
- Bill Johnson and Peter Fuller of Salesvue
Where: Webinar Powered by ReadyTalk
Learn what this equation means and why this will help your sales organization connect more:
Click the link below to access the webinar:
[su_button url=”http://cc.readytalk.com/play?id=6u0tb6″ target=”blank” color=”#000000″]ACCESS THE MATH OF SALES WEBINAR[/su_button]