Ready for an early Christmas present? Agorapulse has brought together 16 of the best marketing minds in a series of completely free webinars. Each is designed to help you improve your business and marketing efforts in the coming year.
Featuring Ian Anderson Gray, Dustin W. Stout, Jay Baer, Jenn Herman, Ian Cleary, Kim Garst, Julie Riley & Jen Cole, Kelly Noble Mirabella, Amanda Robinson, Jeff Sieh, Owen Hemsath, Andrea Vahl, Stephanie Liu, Steve Dotto, Neal Schaffer and Jeff Bullas!
These aren’t sales pitches or upsells. These masterful webinars are 100% educational and valuable.
And did I mention free?
You can pick and choose which sessions to register for, or register for them all! It’s your choice.
Maybe you want to focus on Instagram and Facebook Ads, so you’ll sign up for those. Or maybe you’ve always wanted to do more with YouTube and evergreen content.
Though, to be honest… why not just sign up for them all?
Each webinar will be broadcast live and will last 30 – 60 minutes depending on the topic, questions, etc. If you register and cannot attend live, that’s OK! You’ll be able to watch the recording later when it’s more convenient for you.
These webinars start on Thursday, December 6th and run through Wednesday, December 19th, giving you the perfect launching pad for 2019!
Social Media Marketing Topics include:
- How To Attract & Engage Live Video Audiences,
- How To Curate & Leverage Content,
- How To Measure Social Media Success,
- How To Create An Instagram Content Strategy,
- Create Traffic-Generating Content & Optimize For Social Media,
- Power Your Social Media With Evergreen Content,
- How To Promote & Monitor Live Events,
- Drive Facebook Engagement Using ChatBots,
- Use Facebook Analytics & Targeting To Measure Results,
- How To Create Visual Interest On Instagram,
- How To Become Famous Locally,
- How To Create & Monitor Engaging Facebook Ads,
- Save Time & Still Fill Your Social Media Calendar,
- How To Generate Ideas, Publish & Promote Videos,
- How To Find & Engage Your First 100 Influencers
- Maintain A Consistent Social Media Presence
Don’t miss this great chance to learn from the best and invest in yourself and your business.
P.S. Make sure you bring your notebook, plenty of coffee, and your curiosity. Each of these sessions is going to be packed with information and will spark all kinds of ideas in you. Be prepared!
Disclosure: I’m a proud user and ambassador for Agorapulse.