It was just a few minutes ago that we got a general request in from a client off of our shared email address. We have some groups setup in Google Apps on reporting, information, etc. so that we make sure we don’t drop the ball. (Or… I should say I don’t drop the ball). However, that causes other issues. Two of us are online, see the email, and respond at the same time. Confusion ensues.
If you have a sales team, it even gets worse. You’ve got your energetic and motivated team of sales professionals fighting over every great lead that hits the inbox. FrontApp is a shared email desktop app built for just this type of activity. It allows you to truly share, collaborate and organize the email and subsequent activity with other employees. Features of FrontApp include the ability to:
- Assign conversations – Find the right teammate to reply to your messages and make unanswered emails and tweets a thing of the past.
- Comment on messages – Avoid dirty forwards cc and bcc with easy‑to‑use comments to communicate internally with your team.
- Stay in the loop – Get on top of things with the real time activity feed and notification center designed for you.
- Canned responses – Share responses to frequent questions with your team and reply faster.
- Tag management – Create tags to easily find and categorize your conversations.
- Detailed analytics – Follow the activity of every inbox and teammate and get data you actually need.