Geofeedia is a patented platform that marketers can utilize to monitor and analyze location-based social media. This can be an extremely useful marketing strategy for both reputation management, or for proactive acquisition strategies. Perhaps you’re a service provider or have multiple service representatives in specific territories – you can monitor all the social media traffic for mentions or for prospective customers seeking assistance.
Key Geofeedia Features and Benefits
- Monitor – Gather and archive social media content from defined regions.
- Filter – Refine search results by keyword, user, day, hour, social media source and more.
- Visualize – Map view shows the precise location of your content, collage view shows you the timing and sequence of posts and live streaming displays new content in real time from multiple locations on a single screen.
- Analyze – Mine archived data to identify keyword trends, time-based activity, influential posters, activity trends, social media sources and more.
- Archive – Store your data in a cloud-based data center for future retrieval and analysis.
- Export – Geofeedia offers a full-featured API, CSV export, embeddable widgets and RSS data exports in ATOM, GeoRSS or JSON formats.
- Alerts – Receive automatic email alerts in real time based on specific keyword or username triggers.
- Translate – Translate search results to almost any language with a single click.
To learn more about geosocial targeting, download their whitepaper, “The Geosocial Marketer’s Roadmap”, today.