As much as I don't like getting spammed, I'll have to admit that there are times that people have found my email address and contacted me for legitimate business. In fact, I've actually hired a few contractors and purchased a few platforms from these unsolicited outbound emails sent to me.
That said, I do expect a modicum of respect in these communications:
- Research – I want to know that I was uniquely identified for a specific purpose.
- Personalization – I want the person to let me know exactly what that purpose was and their expectation.
- Opt-out – I want a means to opt-out of the solicitation and never receive another email if it's not applicable.
GetProspect Email Finder
In the past, I've also done the (gasp) unimaginable and purchased bulk email lists. It's a really sketchy industry, though, so your chances of damaging your reputation and getting shut down by your email vendor are high. If you do this, you better run the list through an email intelligence tool to ensure you're not importing spam trap emails and emails that will bounce.
GetProspect is a searchable collection of email addresses combined with an intelligence engine that keeps records up to date. Simply input your search criteria and our email extractor will provide a list of names with corporate emails, position, LinkedIn profile URL, company name, industry, website, and much more!
GetProspect Prospect Management
GetProspect provides a great interface to import, search, filter, organize, and export your prospects.
GetProspect Prospect Management Features Include:
- Lists – Group your extracted profiles into lists. Order by name, company, position, etc.
- Integrations – Import or export your prospects to over 750 apps including Linkedin, Salesforce, Pipedrive, Zoho CRM, Mailchimp, Mailgun, and G Suite.
- Team – You can invite your team to share your plan to help find prospects quicker.
- Export to Excel – Export found contacts to XLS file with extracted emails and other info.
- Bulk Import – Find a list of emails at once. Just import files containing names and company information and find the emails in bulk.
- Company Info – Find useful information such as a company website, physical address and phone number, company size, number of employees, and more.
Disclosure: I'm utilizing my affiliate link for GetProspect – use code 6rE12 so you can get 200 prospect email addresses!