Integrations aren't particularly easy between the services your small businesses need and the platforms that are available. For internal automation and seamless customer experience to work well can be out of budget for most small businesses.
Small businesses need functionality that spans most platforms:
- Website – a clean website that's optimized for local search.
- Messenger – the ability to effectively and easily communicate in real-time with prospects.
- Booking – self-service scheduling with cancelation, reminders, and rescheduling capabilities.
- Payments – the ability to invoice customers and have them pay.
- Reviews – the ability to collect, monitor, and respond to customer reviews.
- Customer Relationship Management – a customer database that can be proactively used to reconnect with customers.
GoSite is an all-in-one platform that makes it easier for customers to find, book, and pay for your services online. The platform requires no technical expertise and even comes with mobile apps and payments. The platform includes:
- Website – a fully responsive website that's easy to setup and configure.
- Payments – Accept payments from Apple Pay, American Express, Visa, Google Pay, MasterCard, Discover… via their phone, text messaging, or face to face.
- Messenger – one platform to reclaim your time and increase customer satisfaction. Includes instant messaging, texting, Google My Business messaging, and auto responders.
- Scheduling – customize time slots and let customers automatically select times that work for you. Includes scheduling, rescheduling, cancellations, and booking reminders via email and SMS.
- Customer Reviews – request, respond, and manage your customer's feedback all in one place. This includes Google and Yelp Reviews.
- Customer Relationship Management – GoSite has a centralized contact hub that integrates with Quickbooks, Outlook, and Google for a seamless customer management solution. Contact Hub enables you to send messages, reschedule appointments, and send promotional offers with 1-click.
- Business Directories – with a single login, you can instantly connect and control your business on over 70 online business directories.
- Integrations – GoSite has an API and also instantly connects to Google, Facebook, Yelp, Thumbtack, Quickbooks, Google Maps, and even Amazon Alexa.
- Enterprise – GoSite also has multi-location enterprise capabilities.