Grexit is a software as a service application built for Google Apps which allows companies to build out a knowledge repository. Email is still the primary means of communication via the web… and a ton of a company's knowledge is stored in the messages that are being sent and received to vendors, customers and prospects.
Grexit offers the following features:
- Shared Email Repository – a shared, searchable index of emails that are shared.
- Shared Labels in Gmail – the app provides simple integration with Google Apps web-based email client.
- Google Apps Integration – Register and integrate directly through Google Apps.
- Email Fetch Rules – Set up a Fetch Rule for a Gmail label to make GrexIt pull in all email conversations with that label.
- Access Rules – Fine grained access controls for emails in GrexIt through tags.
Disclosure: GrexIt did supply a custom Affiliate Link to track any signups from this post.