GroupHigh enables you to find bloggers easily for your outreach campaigns through their real-time blog search and filtering interface. Data includes topics, localization, blog information, social accounts, fan and follower data, organic search authority (from Moz) and traffic stats from Compete.com and Alexa. The platform allows users to find, track and even assign the blogs in campaigns. You can also create blogger lists by importing URLs from spreadsheets.
Traffic integration includes the blog’s monthly visitors, page views, and pages-per-visit. As well, you’ll see metrics for social engagement on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram as well as how influential the bloggers are in each social media channel.
GroupHigh’s relationship management component makes it easy to create new relationships, maintain your existing ones, track those relationships, and collaborate as a team on your outreach efforts:
- Email Tracking – See when you last communicated with your bloggers.
- Contact Records – Personalize your communication by storing contact information on your blogger contacts.
- Multi-User Collaboration – View and organize activity history across your entire team or multiple departments.
- Follow-Up Reminders – Periodically touch-base with your bloggers and track this interaction.
- Assign Bloggers – Working as a team? Assign bloggers to a team member to create a single point of contact and eliminate the risk of multiple people pitching the same blogger.
View and search a blog’s recent posts without leaving the GroupHigh application.
Bookmark Target Posts so that when it comes time to pitch you can reference a specific post. Become familiar with how a blog has worked with marketing programs in the past by viewing whether or not they have taken guest posts or participated in product reviews or giveaways. You can also bookmark blogs and posts from anywhere into one of your GroupHigh lists.