Video production is one of those marketing strategies that’s often under-rated when it comes to ROI. A compelling video can provide the authority and sincerity that humanizes your brand and pushes your prospects to a purchase decision. Here are some incredible statistics associated with video:
- Videos embedded in your website can result in an 80% increase in conversion rates Tweet This!
- Emails containing video have a 96% higher click-through rate when compared to non-video emails Tweet This!
- Video marketers get 66% more qualified leads every year Tweet This!
- Video marketers enjoy a 54% increase in brand awarenesss Tweet This!
- 83% of those using video believe they get a good ROI from it with 82% believing it’s a critical strategy Tweet This!
- More small and medium-sized businesses are getting onboard with 55% producing a video in the last 12 months Tweet This!
One Productions developed this detailed infographic, Measuring ROI on Video Marketing Campaigns. It details the metrics that you should be monitoring to improve your video marketing ROI, including view count, engagement, conversion rate, social sharing, feedback, and total cost.
The infographic also speaks to distribution of your video to maximize its impact. I love that they share email and email signatures as great places to promote your video. Another distribution source that’s slightly touched on is YouTube and search engine optimization. Don’t forget that there are two strategies that can impact search when you’re marketing via video:
- Video Search – YouTube is the second largest search engine and you can direct a lot of traffic back to your brand or landing pages for conversion. It requires some optimization of your YouTube video post, though. Too many companies miss out on this!
- Content Rank – On your own site, adding a video to a well-optimized, detailed article can significantly improve your chances of getting ranked, shared, and referred to.
Here’s the full infographic with some great information!