Restream is a multistreaming service that allows you to broadcast your live content to more than 30 streaming platforms simultaneously. Restream enables marketers to stream through their own studio platform, stream with OBS, vMix,e tc., stream a video file, schedule an event, or even just record in their platform. Over 4 million video streamers worldwide use Restream.
Destination platforms include Facebook Live, Twitch, YouTube, Periscope by Twitter, Linkedin, VK Live, DLive, Dailymotion, Trovo, Mixcloud, kakaoTV, Naver TV, Nimo TV, Nonolive, VLIVE, GoodGame, Huya, Zhanqi.tv, BiliBili, AfreecaTV, Mobcrush, Major League Gaming, Douyu, LiveEdu, Vaughn Live, Instagib, Breakers.TV, Vapers.TV, Picarto.TV, OK.ru, FC2 Live, Steam, and TeleTu. With a paid upgrade, you can also stream to Facebook Groups, Facebook Pages, Custom RTMP, Wowza, and Akamai.
How To Stream To Multiple Platforms At Once
Restream offers the following features:
- Live-stream to Multiple Destinations – Reach a wider audience by streaming to multiple platforms simultaneously.
- Restream Studio – Run professional live streams from your browser. Invite guests, play video on-stream, share your screen, customize your visuals, and much more!
- RTMP Sources – Use an existing Real-Time Messaging Protocol source with Restream Studio.
- Scheduled Events – Stream your recorded videos live. Enjoy your day while your streams go off without a hitch.
- Chat – Forget tab switching. Read and reply to messages from multiple streaming platforms on one screen.
- Analytics – Measure your success. Get insights on your live stream performance across multiple platforms – on a single screen.
Disclosure: I am using our Restream affiliate link throughout this article.