As content velocity increases and the volume of digital assets grows exponentially maximizing those assets’ value hinges on managing them effectively. This two-part conference will provide innovative insights on how you can effectively monetize and maintain your digital asset infrastructure.
Attend IEN’s Digital Assets and Content Leadership Exchange for practical strategies to enable you to keep up with the increasing complexity and quickening pace of asset management and delivery. Don’t be left behind!
Part I: Strategy & Monetization
- How to extract greater value from your digital assets
- The realities of integrating your asset management systems across the enterprise
- Managing rights data to get the MOST out of content licensing
- Rich Metadata—Your key to new monetization opportunities
- Preserving and leveraging your brand history through digital asset management
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle: Secrets to achieving a more sustainable creative workflow
- ‘Off-the-shelf’ vs. ‘build-it-yourself’—what is the best software solution for YOU?
Part II: Implementation & Stewardship
- Key takeaways from experienced DAM and content stewards on what they’ve learned and what they would have done differently had they known what they do now
- Digital content and asset managers as strategic partners—leveraging your department’s value
- Digital Asset Management—Where did the boundaries around file types come from and are they still useful?
- The evolution of content and digital asset management strategies and how to meet the new challenges
- Where and how should digital content be stored to ensure both security and ease of access?
- Evaluating the digital content and assets marketplace and key considerations when selecting a vendor
- The future disruption of asset management—what role will AI play in optimizing the way digital content is stored, tagged, recalled, repurposed, monetized, etc?
- Which skill sets are essential and how to find the right talent for the cross-functional roles within a mature and fully integrated digital asset management team
- Increasing enterprise-wide tool use through effective training programs—hear from those who have done this successfully
- Demonstrating departmental value through key metrics
- Wringing greater returns out of assets through advances in metadata
- Addressing the challenges of the media and file types of the near future