KISSmetrics lays out the top 8 reasons that visitors leave your website:
- Visitors are frustrated by complex or inconsistent navigation.
- Visitors are distracted by popup, flash, and other ads that divert attention.
- Visitors can’t find what they are looking for due to poorly structured content.
- Visitors are surprised by video or audio that starts automatically in the page.
- Visitors are required to register for the site.
- Visitors land on a site with boring design or boring content.
- Visitors can’t read due to poor font size, type and color usage.
- Visitors return and never find updated content.
Download a Sponsored Marketing Whitepaper: