Content Marketing for Real Estate
When we built Agent Sauce combining sites, IDX integration, tours, mobile tours, video tours, email marketing, SMS messaging, and direct mail, we knew that content marketing was key to driving more sales to agents. And, not surprisingly, our agents that leverage the platform fully see the greatest response and close rates.
Content marketing isn’t merely a buzzword or some unproven, experimental marketing strategy: it actually works. In fact, content marketing has been shown to produce approximately three times as many leads per dollar as paid search. As a real estate professional, however, creating content that resonates with your audience can be challenging. After all, real estate consumers are a diverse group, spanning a variety of ages.Placester
Content marketing can be a powerful tool for real estate professionals looking to generate leads, build their brand, and establish themselves as thought leaders in their industry. Here are some top content marketing strategies for real estate marketing:
- Blogging: Create a blog on your website and regularly publish informative and engaging content related to your local real estate market. This can include topics such as tips for buying and selling a home, market trends, and local community news.
- Video marketing: Video marketing is a great way to showcase properties, provide virtual tours, and offer tips and insights into the real estate market. Consider creating video content for your website, social media channels, and YouTube.
- Social media marketing: Social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn can be powerful tools for real estate marketing. Share your blog posts and video content on these platforms and engage with your audience by answering questions, responding to comments, and sharing relevant content.
- Email marketing: Build an email list of potential clients and regularly send them newsletters with helpful tips, market updates, and property listings.
- Infographics: Create visually appealing infographics that share important information about the local real estate market, such as market trends, home buying and selling tips, and property data.
- Podcasting: Consider starting a real estate podcast where you discuss industry trends, interview local experts, and offer tips and advice for buyers and sellers.
- E-books and guides: Create e-books and guides that offer valuable information to your audience, such as a first-time homebuyer’s guide or a guide to selling your home. Offer these resources for free in exchange for contact information.
By implementing these content marketing strategies, you can establish yourself as a trusted authority in the real estate industry, generate leads, and build your brand.
Generational Content Use Cases for Real Estate Marketing
Placester has developed this infographic that speaks to how huge an impact content marketing is having on the Real Estate industry. It also walks through specific use content marketing use cases for each target audience, by generation, including Generation Y, Generation X, Late Baby Boomers, Baby Boomers, and the Silent or G.I. Generations.
Great post! Really informative.. I really had a great read! Thanks for sharing!