We consult with many mid-size and large companies that decide to jump into a social marketing program only to find that they didn’t foresee the immediate demand on customer service. An unhappy customer doesn’t care that you opened a Twitter account or published a Facebook page for your marketing outreach… they’re going to take advantage of the medium to request service. And since it’s a public forum, you better provide them with it. Fast.
This adds complexity to an already dizzying array of customer service channels – including email, phone, web site, and maybe a customer service portal. The ability to monitor and respond efficiently without overlap and assuring proper customer service across the channels is nearly impossible without an adequate solution. These solutions are known as customer experience management solutions. KANA Express is one of these solutions that supports midsized companies.
KANA offers a broad portfolio of integrated products for multichannel customer service and end-to-end customer experience management. Designed to give your growing company a connected presence across channels and control service costs, KANA Express offers enterprise-grade capabilities along with affordable pay-as-you-go pricing. Build customer relationships and fine-tune your customer interactions for better business outcomes. KANA Express is scalable to peaks and growth, fast to implement, and fully configurable to your website and service operations.
KANA Express Capabilities
- All-in-one, integrated product suite: contact center, Web customer service, knowledge, analytics, social listening
- Sophisticated enterprise-class features such as cross-channel customer profiles and analytics
- Easy-to-use, intuitive handling
- Powerful built-in tools enable a wide range of configurations—eliminates need for costly, time-consuming customizations
- Highly scalable, high availability
- Managed services — you focus on using the software, we take care of maintenance and management
- SaaS delivery, pay-as-you-go pricing
KANA Software has been recognized as a leader by Gartner in the 2011 Magic Quadrant for CRM Web Customer Service. The annual report tracks changes in the web customer service software markets and analyzes market dynamics. KANA’s evaluation is based on completeness of vision and ability to execute.
Join KANA in Las Vegas for KANA Connect, their annual customer summit. From September 23 to 25, 2012 they’ll be providing 2 full days of education, engaging keynote speakers, and fantastic networking opportunities.