For enterprise content marketers, Kapost provides a platform that assists your team in collaborating and producing content, workflows and distribution of that content, and analysis of the consumption of the content. For regulated industries, Kapost is also helpful in providing an audit trail on content edits and approvals. Here’s an overview:
Kapost manages each step of the process in a single platform:
- Strategy – Kapost provides a persona framework where you define each stage in the buyer cycle. The persona is applied to the content and available to collaborators and included within the analytics reporting.
- Organization – Kapost provides a content dashboard that provides a single view into all of your content production, a marketing calendar, and a campaign view – all with included assets and available to filter.
- Workflow – From idea submissions, to notifications, the workflow view is customizeable and dynamic to accommodate for different content types, team members or campaigns.
- All-In-One – Kapost can manage blog posts, videos, eBooks, white papers, social media posts, presentations, infographics, emails, landing pages and webinars.
- Distribution – With one click users can publish their content into all their digital channels, including all major CMS platforms, YouTube, Slideshare, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Eloqua, Marketo, CRM, and Webinar systems.
- Analytics – Kapost aggregates performance metrics from all channels and displays them in one central place. The system displays metrics from every step of the process, including ideas submitted, content published, links (to content) earned, content views, leads and content conversions.
The average piece of content takes 20 hours to create and costs approximately $1,200 to produce. And yet, 60-70% of B2B content sits unused, collecting dust in the depths of your blog or resource center.