While most marketers simply insert a form on a WordPress page, that’s not necessarily a well-optimized, highly converting landing page. Landing pages typically have several features and associated benefits:
- Minimal Distractions – Think of your landing pages as the end of the road with minimal distractions. Navigation, sidebars, footers, and other elements can distract your visitor. A landing page builder enables you to provide a clear path to conversion without distraction.
- Integrations – As a lead converts on your landing page, it’s critical that the lead is handed off to the appropriate person OR deposited into a nurturing campaign to drive them to become a customer.
- A/B/x Testing – Landing pages should have each element as a variant that can be easily tested and measured to help marketers optimize their conversion rates.
- Funnels – The ability to translate your buyer’s journey to measurable sales funnel steps helps you to understand your user’s behavior so that you can increase engagement at each stage.
- Duplication – One landing page doesn’t work as well as multiple, targeted landing pages. Efficiency in duplicating and customizing each landing page for the target market you’re seeking to convert will drive additional engagement… and ultimately revenue.
Landingi Landing Page Builder
Landingi provides all of these solutions and more. A what you see is what you get (WYSIWYG) drag & drop, codeless landing page builder enables you to quickly roll out, duplicate, and group dazzling landing pages from a collection of 300+ templates… saving you an enormous amount of time.
The platform enables you to perform limitless A/B tests and even deploy a recommendation engine to make your landing pages more relevant with dynamic content.
Landingi also includes a robust campaign scheduler to start and end your campaigns on time automatically.
Take advantage of 40+ integrations, analytics, tracking, and targeting tools to improve the effectiveness of your marketing effort. Pass leads to almost any email marketing or CRM tool you are using, integrate with solutions like MailChimp, HubSpot, SalesForce, and Zapier.
Landingi Triggered Popups
If you want to squeeze out even more conversions, triggering a popup based on exit intent, time on site, or scroll depth can improve your ability to capture that lead or at least get the visitor’s email to push them into a nurturing campaign. Landingi offers just that!
Landing Page WordPress Plugin
Disclosure: I’m an affiliate for Landingi and I’m using those links throughout this article.