Looking forward to speaking with a couple good friends, including Kyle Lacy, here in Indianapolis tomorrow at a workshop: Online Social Networking for You and Your Business.
The morning will start with: Why social networks are powerful forms of communication for business and which social networks are best for your business and your goals presented by Sarah “Intellagirl” Robbins.
- Security and Safety – What level of security and safety do you have on a social network?
- Maintaining Your Brand – How do you maintain your brand on a social network? How do you police it?
- Internal Social Networks – How to use social networks to create a conversation among your internal staff?
- Online Impact – How to measure the impact of marketing on the online community and what can it tell you?
- Social Networks and Other Media – How do you combine social networks with other social media?
- Hands on Session – Create your own social network with the assistance of MediaSauce staff.
The day will close with a panel discussion, Defending Your Reputation Online. If you’d like to register, you best get your butt in gear!