Jason Miller recently posted on social media that he felt like he had given birth when his newest creation was finally published. No doubt he’s proud of this baby! The Sophisticated Marketer’s Guide to LinkedIn is fantastic… creative, colorful, and packed with advice from different marketing professionals, different use cases, and a ton of resources. If you’ve not downloaded it yet – download it and utilize it as a checklist for how you’re putting your business network on LinkedIn to work!
This guide was written with you in mind, the sophisticated marketer. Get ready to take your social media marketing to the next level, tap into the professional mindset and embrace the vast opportunities that await—increase awareness, influence perception, generate leads, and ultimately drive revenue with LinkedIn.
Download our new eBook and learn:
- Why your business needs to market on LinkedIn
- How to tap into LinkedIn’s powerful marketing solutions to drive your objectives
- How to expand the reach of your content marketing by sharing relevant and targeted content with the world’s professionals
- How to engage business professionals with rich display ads and highly-targeted text ads
- And much more!
I was absolutely blown away to find out that I was listed amongst the other leaders in the industry that I admire and respect so much! Here’s the list:
- Jay Baer – Speaker, Author, Consultant with blog Convince and Convert. Twitter: @jaybaer LinkedIn
- Michael Brenner – Senior Director, Global Marketing at SAP, President and Co-Founder
of Business2Community with blog B2B Marketing Insider. Twitter: @BrennerMichael LinkedIn.
- Michael Brito – Group Director Media and Engagement at WCG, a W2O Company with blog Britopian. Twitter: @Britopian LinkedIn.
- Jeff Bullas – Consultant, Speaker, Blogger. Twitter: @jeffbullas
- Brian Carter – VP of Marketing at Infinigraph, Author, Speaker. Twitter: @briancarter LinkedIn.
- Brian Clark, Founder and CEO of Copyblogger. Twitter: @copyblogger LinkedIn.
- Heidi Cohen – Columnist. Twitter: @heidicohen Linkedin.
- Steven Farnsworth – Chief Digital Strategist at Jolt, Digital Marketing, Author, Speaker. Twitter: @steveology Linkedin.
- Barry Feldman – Owner at Feldman Creative, Speaker. Twitter: @FeldmanCreative Linkedin.
- Ann Handley – Head of Content at Marketing Profs, Author. Twitter: @annhandley LinkedIn.
- Matt Heinz – President at Heinz Marketing Inc. Twitter: @HeinzMarketing
- Douglas Karr – CEO of DK New Media, Chief Marketing Officer at CircuPress, Author. @douglaskarr LinkedIn
- Jason Keath – CEO of Social Fresh. @jasonkeath LinkedIn
- Nichole Kelly – CEO at Social Media Explorer, SME Digital Author, Speaker. @Nichole_Kelly LinkedIn.
- Dave Kerpen – CEO Likeable Local, Author, Speaker. @DaveKerpen
- Stephanie Sammons – Founder of Wired Advisor™, Speaker. @StephSammons LinkedIn.
- David Meerman Scott – Marketing Strategist, Speaker, Author. @dmscott LinkedIn.
- Jason Miller – Sr. Manager, Content Marketing, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions. @JasonMillerCA LinkedIn.
- Lee Odden, CEO at TopRank Online Marketing, Author, Speaker @leeodden LinkedIn.
- Joe Pulizzi – Founder at Content Marketing Institute, Author, Speaker. @JoePulizzi LinkedIn.
- Viveka Von Rosen – LinkedIn Expert, Author. @LinkedInExpert LinkedIn.
- Neal Schaffer – Author, Speaker. @NealSchaffer LinkedIn.
- Koka Sexton – Global Sr. Marketing Manager at LinkedIn. @kokasexton LinkedIn.
- Mike Stelzner – Founder of Social Media Examiner, Author. @Mike_Stelzner LinkedIn.
- Todd Wheatland – VP of Marketing at Kelly Services, Author, Speaker. @ToddWheatland LinkedIn.
Today's digitally empowered customers create a challenge for organizations to sell, market and service them effectively. Expectations are higher than ever before, and customers openly share both positive and negative experiences with just a few clicks on review websites, app ratings and social media.