Every day, Twitter’s 230 million users send more than 500 million Tweets. With the right set of keywords, businesses can sort out local customers. The trick is understanding what keywords work and how conversations happen on Twitter. SocialCentiv identifies consumers who Tweet their intent towards a product, service, or content related to your business. You can then present potential customers with a targeted, personalized incentive designed to influence their purchase decision.
During the 2014 National Football League season, nearly 5 million football fans Tweeted about their favorite team. And for sports marketers, those are 5 million individual sales opportunities. For example, early 125,000 of those were about the Houston Texans, like the one above from @Mr_Polo. These Tweets offer sports marketers an excellent opportunity to reply directly to the fan with discounts and offers on tickets and fan gear.
Choosing the right combination of keywords is critical for a marketing campaign to succeed on this social platform. Because Twitter allows unparalleled insight into people’s sentiments at a given moment, marketers must research how consumers use Twitter and build their keyword assortment accordingly. Bernard Perrine, CEO of SocialCentiv
- Customize Your Campaign – Tailor your campaign with keywords and an incentive to help your business grow.
- Save Time & Money – Find relevant Tweets so you can engage in real conversations with real people in real-time with information they want when they want it.
- Sophisticated Learning – Each time you reply to a Tweet, SocialCentiv learns and remembers which types of Tweets are most relevant to your business.
- Geographic Targeting – Reach relevant consumers with greater precision by targeting local Tweets.
- Brand Awareness – Engage with potential customers, bringing your business to their attention.
- Instant Interaction – Instantly “retweet”, “follow”, “favorite”, and “reply” to potential customers.
- Insightful Analytics – Compare Twitter conversations and customers using a graphical, month-to-month overview and take action based on what you learn.
- Suggested Replies – The software offers suggested replies for subscribers to communicate with potential consumers more quickly and easily.
- Live Support – Chat with our support staff any time you have a question using the SocialCentiv application.
- MailChimp Integration – Maintain your customer relationships with our built-in integration with MailChimp which automatically imports customer contact information directly from SocialCentiv.
With the right set of keywords, sports marketers can find local customers on Twitters – with a proven average 50 percent click-through-rate! The trick is understanding which keywords work and how conversations happen on Twitter. SocialCentiv identifies consumers who Tweet their intent towards a product, service, or content related to your business. You can then present potential customers with a targeted, personalized incentive designed to influence their purchase decision.
We offer managed services, where SocialCentiv handles the outreach and follow-up with fans on Twitter, along with a do-it-yourself version for companies that prefer to take care of that themselves. Either way, our customers get a powerful but affordable tool that helps them reach consumers with marketing messages at the moment those folks are most receptive to receiving them. Bernard Perrine, CEO of SocialCentiv
For example, nearly 25 million fans posted on Twitter about their favorite teams within the past year. Each of those is a captured lead, representing a fan who is thinking about sports and might be motivated to buy tickets, or a team cap or shirt, or enter a sweepstakes. SocialCentiv pulls those tweets into a stream feed where a team can “@” direct reply to the Tweet with a discount “nudge” to make a purchase:
@NFLfan, we’re with you – football season can’t start soon enough. To make sure you’re ready for your first tailgate, how about 15% off something in our fan store? Click here for the offer.
SocialCentiv announces it has achieved an 80-percent growth rate in its sports marketing business. The company believes it’s the return on investment that the cause for the growth. For some clients, SocialCentiv has a CPC of under $1 and has achieved CTR of as much as 42 – 52 percent in sports marketing business. As far as ROI, subscribers see an average 34 percent of Tweeted discounts downloaded so the customer can redeem the offer.
Note: We’re an affiliate of SocialCentiv.
Today's digitally empowered customers create a challenge for organizations to sell, market and service them effectively. Expectations are higher than ever before, and customers openly share both positive and negative experiences with just a few clicks on review websites, app ratings and social media.