One of the companies had a platform where the customers’ retention was directly tied to their use of the platform. Simply put, the clients that used it had great success. The clients that struggled left. That’s not uncommon with any product or service.
As a result, we developed an onboarding series of emails that both educated and nagged the customer to initiate use of the platform. We provided them how-to videos as well as a number of ideas on how to use it. We instantly saw an increase in usage, which led to results, which ultimately led to better client retention. We automated the series as an autoresponder as soon as the client’s platform was ready and they had completed training.
Because the emails were automated, there was little cost to developing the program. However, unless we wanted to spend a fortune on development time, the integration and automation that triggered the flow of emails had to be done utilizing a great platform.
Mailflow is a platform built specifically for the end user to drag and drop email sequences into workflows.
Mailflow Features Include
- Automation – Build sequences like flowcharts with just a few clicks. Map out entire campaigns visually.
- Targeting – Stop thinking about segments and start thinking about individuals so your messaging can be truly personal.
- Timing – Send your campaigns when recipients are at their most responsive, beyond time of day and based on actual behaviour.
- WordPress – Connect your WordPress site in seconds to create custom forms and tag users based on onsite actions.
- Analytics – Don’t wait until it’s over – actually see what’s working as it happens and adjust your campaigns on the fly.
- Integrations – A full API and support for building custom integrations. Plus over 400 possible integrations through Zapier.
- Sender profiles – Manage multiple clients, campaigns and senders all from the one account and hot swap within campaigns.
- Tagging – Learn more about the individuals within your audience based on the actions they take in campaigns and online.
- Timezones – Set timezones at a local level, so you can automatically send each campaign at the right time of day.
- Full API – Mailflow is built from the API up. The whole service runs off our API and yours can too.