It’s good to see the messaging world adapting with the different mediums that marketers have to utilize every day. Especially useful in these integrated marketing platforms are the ability to both communicate, measure and record the behaviors of your marketing leads and customers.
Martech Zone Readers can get 45% OFF 6 month subscription for Mailigen’s 2500-5000 subscribers plan using our affiliate link included in this post!
Mailigen offers email marketing, triggered email marketing, text messaging and even social marketing all from the same, integrated platform. With advanced tools like information-rich email web analytics, activity-based segmentation, geographical targeting and broadcast split-testing, Mailigen is the right tool for email marketing novices and experienced marketers alike.
Mailigen’s Integrated Marketing Platform Features:
- Email Marketing – a drag’n’drop editor, personalization, autoresponder campaigns, real-time tracking and reporting, dynamic content, RSS to Email, A/B testing, list management, list deduplication, list segmentation, bounce and unsubscribe handling in addition to sign-up forms.
- Mobile Marketing – SMS list management and integrate your SMS marketing with other marketing methods, as well as track recipients’ activities and obtain accurate reporting data.
- Social Media Marketing – Use social media for your email marketing campaigns – that way you can keep in check with your contacts.
- Online Surveys – Sending online surveys is an effective way of splitting your audience in segments and gathering feedback. Online surveys gather user statistics which can help you serve your customers better.
- Integrations & API – Mailigen plugins & API provides many options to synchronize any CRM with Mailigen system, or connect it with any web application, ecommerce platform or CMS system.
Productized integrations for Mailigen include WordPress, Zapier, Padiact, Digioh, Magento, Jira, Esponce, FreeAgent, Pushover, Pipedrive, StatsMix, SugarCRM, Google Drive, Dropbox, Edocr, Stripe, Xero, Shopify, Capsule CRM, Batchbook, Zoho, Highrise, Harvest, Twitter and Facebook!
Whether you call yourself a company, brand, brand manufacturer, manufacturer, wholesaler, branded manufacturer or one of the other myriad of categorizations out there, there’s never been a better time to focus on direct-to-consumer (D2C) marketplaces as part of your go-to market strategy.