Carson Conent, CEO of Mediafly, shared a great article that answered the question, What Is Sales Engagement? when it comes to identifying and finding a sales engagement platform. The definition of Sales Engagement is:
A strategic, ongoing process that equips all client-facing employees with the ability to consistently and systematically have a valuable conversation with the right set of customer stakeholders at each stage of the customer’s problem-solving life cycle to optimize the return of investment of the selling system.
According to Mediafly, implementing a sales engagement platform can lead to some demonstrable impact to your sales process:
- Sales Engagement can provide up to a 66% lift in revenue.
- Sales Engagement can provide up to a 70% increase in deal size.
- Sales Engagement can provide up to 43% more deals.
Mediafly is an end-to-end sales enablement and content management platform that gives sellers and marketers a simple and effective way to access, create, and deliver engaging sales content from a single application.
With Mediafly, your organization can:
- Create – Easily upload, edit and access dynamic content online or offline
- Distribute – customizable content to your sellers in real-time
- Present – Show interactive & engaging presentations in-person or remotely
- Quantify – Communicate and quantify your unique value with Interactive Sales Tools
- Report – Analyze content performance with analytics and reporting
- Improve – Use data to improve collateral for better customer engagement
Mediafly's online presentation software and sales apps allow marketers and sales representatives to create and present interactive content anywhere.
Mediafly Sales Enablement
Marketers and sales representatives can easily transform their existing PowerPoint/Google slides, Word, Excel, pdf and multimedia files into beautiful and engaging presentations with Mediafly's animated templates and intuitive drag & drop interface.
Mediafly Content Hub
Sales representatives can easily find, personalize, and share the right content at the right time while seamlessly integrating with your company's CRM, CMS, MA & LMS systems. Integrations include Microsoft Dynamics 365, SharePoint, Office Online, Microsoft Outlook, Salesforce, Salesforce Pardot, Hubspot, SAP C/4HANA, SAP LitmosSugarCRM, G Suite, Zoom, Lessonly, MindTickle, Marketo, Synthesis, Alinean, Simpactful, SalesLoft, and Box.
Insights from Mediafly enable marketers to develop engaging sales content by measuring the impact of:
- High-performing content that is frequently used by sellers that drive prospect engagement and closed deals
- High-potential content that's under-leveraged by sellers that should be further promoted
- Moderately-performing content that should be evaluated for improvements
- Under-performing content that should be eliminated
Quicklook dashboards enable your sales teams to measure the meetings held and which content was shared by sales reps.