Marketers have meetings all the time as do agencies… meetings are the lifeblood of ideation and planning. But meetings can be terribly unproductive as well. While many people want meetings all the time, I often resist. Meetings are taxing and expensive. Sometimes fear spurs a meeting where people just want to cover their butt. Other times, meetings produce a ton more work even though you’re not completed yet.
I wasn’t kidding… I had just resigned from a huge corporation where I literally had 30+ hours of meetings every week. I stopped going to any meeting that didn’t have a purpose, a reason for me to be there, and an action plan. My meetings went down to an hour or two a week and I was more productive than ever.
They say there’s an app for everything, and now we may just have one for meeting productivity, MeetingHero. MeetingHero is easy to use on any phone, tablet and computer so you can capture important details anytime.
MeetingHero Features Include
- Capture and Collaborate in Real-Time – Easy to collaborate and capture critical meeting
details so everyone is heard and nothing gets lost.
- Shorter, Focused Meetings – MeetingHero makes it easy for you and your team to create, share and stick to meeting agendas so you can have focused, productive conversations, and meaningful takeaways.
- Drive More Decisions – By providing just the right amount of structure during your meeting, MeetingHero helps guide your team toward making decisions and agreeing on next steps.
- Stay Informed with Shareable Meeting Summaries – Every meeting has an easy to access, shareable meeting summary, so you can skip out on meetings and still stay informed.
- All Your Meeting Notes – MeetingHero organizes all of your meeting notes from all of your meetings so you can easily remember what you talked about, what decisions you made and what was left unresolved.
- Calendar Integration – MeetingHero syncs with Google Calendar (others coming soon), so you can create and invite people to meetings the way you always do, and use MeetingHero to ensure those meetings are way more productive and engaging.
Today's digitally empowered customers create a challenge for organizations to sell, market and service them effectively. Expectations are higher than ever before, and customers openly share both positive and negative experiences with just a few clicks on review websites, app ratings and social media.